My dear friend Ashley started this game and I love it. Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Happy Memories to You!
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



15 comments:
Hey Lindsey,
My best memory of you is actually something your husband said about you a long time ago. I cant remember where it was or why he was talking about it, but he said one of the things that attracted him most to you was that when you first met, you were one of the only girls that had on modest shorts! I think you set such a great example to all of the women in the ward and with whom you come in contact with!
Ah where would I even begin? I have so many fun memories with my linds. All of our long talks, out with our boys, dances and stomps of course--and who could forget your signature dance move!, lake locker, Camisha on the cruise!, your wedding day! You are the best, and I love ya--lots more fun memories to come :)
Mine would be summer nights on your corner. And also a night at your house where we laughed a lot and made up hilarious names for each other and may or may not have hung out in our bras (is that legal to post on here?)
I have a lot of awesome memories with you lindsey. One that stands out the most is you taking me to tony's pizza for my birthday. You bearly even knew me and at that time I was dealing with a little depression and you seemed to know what to do to help me get through that. Thanks for being a great person linds!
Linds I totally have to agree with Toni. Any night we spent hanging out on your corner was a good one. I also remember laughing until we cried, jumping on the tramp, the soda machine in your parents' basement (so cool), and just having fun. I love ya Linds. You are such an amazing person! I am lucky to have so many memories that include you.
Oh man I have lots of fun memories. All of our fun sleepovers that we had all the time. The parties that we had at my house every weekend. Roaming the streets of the Terrace. And of course all of our long phone conversations which I am sure were mainly about boys!!!
BATAL forever. And for sure I remember the infamous night with the underage drivers. What were we thinking? I mean Todd Bruestle was soooo cool.. those South boys, they hypnotized us. You were grounded forever for that, and I still think your dad cringes at my name because of that! And for sure no bake cookies and smackarama! I love you! Those were such good memories! You are such a great example to me through everything and a huge reason I am an active member of the gospel. Yours, Britt's and Manda's families and your own examples are the reason I am where I am today.
Ok.. wipe tear and smile.
Like everyone I have lots of memories of fun times with you, but the one that sticks out most in my mind isn't this awesome great story but it was few years ago at Bear Lake. Gordon and I had just gotten married and you were telling me all the good things about being married. You were glowing the entire time and it made me that much more excited to be married. You also told me about your first apartment and about Washington Terrace (which is where we live). Like I said it's a simple memory, but I remember feeling much closer to you after our conversation in my mom's trailor. You are so easy to talk to and are a great listener! I hope to make more memories when you guys are home!
Linds, I have many but the one that comes to mind is your awesome dance moves at stomps. I am laughing out loud at the dance moves. You are so funny. I also remember having lots of sleepovers in your basement staying up really late talking about everything.
Oh and thanks for playing, it is fun!
You and a sucker on your butt. That's all I have to say.
Hey Linds! This is a really random memory, but the first thing that came to mind was when we were new mommies and Sister Hinckley passed away. We got together and watched a broadcast you had. I think it was a BYU thing with Sister Hinckley and her daughters, and maybe some other presidency wives and daughters? I also remember when you and Doug came to our Halloween party dressed as rock and roll. And then I remember watching a movie at your parent's place with poor little Brielle under the Bili (sp?) lights. Lots of fun memories. Love ya!
Oh lindsey, though i haven't really known you that long i feel like i've known you forever. you can probably guess my favorite memory with you...well, i have two.
first, the night we first had you and doug over and i had run out of toilet paper and you never said a word! i couldnt' believe it! i've never been out of toitlet paper again.
second, our fun conversations about anything every monday on "laundry day." even though we talk just about every day i always look forward to monday and talking to you.
i just hope the memories keep coming! love ya!
I too remember the junior high days! You girls would hang out with the south boys, and we south girls would hang out with the bell boys but every now and then us girls would get together and have a great time! I mostly remember your different boyfriends! You were quite the manizer back then!
My best memory of you, that I think about often, is not really about you in a way. When Doug was being set apart as bishop and in the prayer President Cruze talked about your maturity beyond your years and what a strength you would be to him. I've looked at you differently since then. You are awesome. Thanks for counting me as a friend!
Post a Comment